COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide Us
When you (a) book a room through our website, (b) open an account for the Services, or (c) register for the Services, we will ask you to provide personal information such as your name, phone number, email address, and your check in / check out dates.
We also collect personal information when you subscribe to our monthly newsletter online, fill out other online forms such as our event booking form, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request guest services or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us through the Services.
Information About Your Use of the Services
Information Automatically Collected
When you use our Services, we automatically collect information about you. That information includes:
- Location: Based upon your device permissions, we may collect information about the location of your device.
- Device: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware, operating system and version, device identifiers, and mobile network configuration and information.
- Log: We collect log information about your use of the Services. This includes the type of browser used, pages viewed, IP addresses, pages you visited before navigating to our Services, and total access time.
Information on Usage
We collect information about your use of our website, including the pages you visit, the search terms you enter, the links you visit, and the length of time spent on each page.
Information Collected from Third Party Sources
We may obtain information from other sources, which we may combine with information we collect through our Services. In other words, we may collect information about you through other sources, such as through the phone, in person conversations, emails, or from third parties like online travel agencies. We may use that data in combination with information collected through the Services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We will only use or disclose the information collected when the law allows us to, including:
- Sending you the Arrive newsletter and other marketing materials;
- Sending you notices, updates, security alerts and administrative messages;
- Responding to your comments, questions and requests;
- Provide customer service;
- Completing and fulfilling bookings;
- Communicating with you about products, services, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Company and others;
- Providing news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- Protecting the rights and property of Company and others;
- Linking or combining with information we get from others to help us optimize service;
- Personalizing the Services and providing advertisements or features;
- Carrying out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected; and
- Carrying out other uses that we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from government authorities, including government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies and/or limit the damages we may incur.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is required by any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- To protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- Between and among Company and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership;
- With your consent or at your direction; and
- Carry out other uses that we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from government authorities, including government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (e.g., the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions with other media, and vice versa. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES
RETENTION OF DATA
We store the information we collect as long as necessary for the purpose it was originally collected for. We may retain certain information for business purposes or as required by federal, state or international law.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE U.S. AND OTHER JURISDICTIONS
The Company is based in the United States. We process and store information in the United States. We and our service providers may transfer information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equal levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We take all reasonable steps ensure that your data receives adequate protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are a resident of the EEA, we will only process your personal data in the following situations:
- We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for services you have requested).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to send you marketing communications, to communicate with you about changes to our Services, and to provide and improve our Services.
Data Subject Requests
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access personal data that we possess about you and to ask that personal data be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you would like to exercise these rights, you may contact us at the addresses listed below.
Questions / Complaints
If you are a resident of the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we cannot resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details to your local Data Protection Authority, please see: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at PO Box 93217, Pasadena, CA 91109. If you wish to delete or deactivate any account, please email us (email@example.com). We will respond to any such request in a timely fashion. Please note, however, that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from the Company by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the address below.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we ask that those individuals not provide any personal information through the Services.
Arrive Enterprises LLC
PO Box 93217
Pasadena, CA 91109
or email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: October 7, 2018